Apr 8, 2020
As a building supplier, LouMac Distributors is an essential business in Florida and we remain open, with some changes to our operations, to support our customers and community. We know you rely on us to continue delivering the products you need to keep your jobs moving and your people working.
- We have introduced contactless deliveries, having our drivers avoid shaking hands, taking delivery photos in lieu of signatures and adhering to the 6 feet social distancing recommendations. Our yard layouts allow us to continue delivering material while keeping the prescribed social distance.
Due to demand and changes or interruptions in supply chains and markets, delivery of orders and customer response times may be delayed.
- Our yard remains open, but for order pick up only.
- Many of the services you receive while visiting our location can be done by phone or online. We ask that you make these your primary method for doing business. Please ensure you call ahead prior to picking up your order and our staff will have your products ready.
- In order to minimize contact, we will no longer accept cash for pick-ups. A credit card or check is now required for payment.
- If you do need to visit our location, please know that we have increased the frequency of cleanings so that we are disinfecting surfaces throughout the day. In addition, we are cleaning our facilities thoroughly every night.
- Our modified hours are as follows:
- Office: 8am to 5pm
- Pick-ups at our Fort Myers location: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Fort Myers showroom: temporarily closed
We want to reassure you that the safety of our associates, customers and communities is our top priority and appreciate your cooperation as we work together during this unique time. We will continue to keep you updated.
Thank you for your continued partnership.